Iron-on patches are a great eco solution to help keep things in your child's closet for a longer time. Use them on a stain, on a hole or simply as a decoration to make a garment one of a kind. 100% polyester yarn.
How to apply our iron-on patch?
- Make sure the clothing is dry and wrinkle-free.
- Set the iron to 140-160°C. The temperature level can differ depending on the type of fabric, on which we’re applying the patch.
- Remove the protecting foil from the iron-on patch.
- Place your iron-on patch on the selected area.
- Place a cloth or another piece of fabric over the iron-on patch.
- Iron for about 15 seconds through the cloth.
- Flip the clothing inside out. Press the area with the iron-on patch using your hand.
- Wait until the clothing cools down. It's not recommended to wear it or wash it immediately after ironing. The adhesive achieves full strength after 48 hours of application.
- Now it’s ready to wear!